Get a quote, configure a custom stair or ask a question. We're here to help!
Food Manufacturing Equipment PlatformView All Industrial Stairs Installations
ErectaStep was once again the perfect solution when a Food Processing plant needed Food Manufacturing Equipment platforms. The solid aluminum work platforms had to meet the stringent sterile environmental conditions that food processors require.
-The platforms must maintain a high level of safety for workers.
– The platforms needed to be rust-free, with no painted or powder-coated surfaces.
– Each platform needs daily sterilization with solvents, and water.
ErectaStep understands that food processing companies need the best metal work platforms. ErectaStep makes platforms that endure this hard production environment.
Why Solid Aluminum?
The industrial-grade solid aluminum parts that ErectaStep uses in all their systems are the right choice for the food industry. Aluminum does not rust and it can be scrubbed, and sanitized with chemical solvents, after each production cycle. ErectaStep staired work platforms can endure constant use and still look perfect at the end of each shift.
ErectaStep knows that every food processing plant has a lot of production and packaging lines that need safe environments for a workforce. ErectaStep platform systems have state of the art fall control built in. The aluminum stairs and platforms have built-in non-slip surfaces that practically grip a worker’s shoe. The guardrails and handrails are solidly secured to the system with metal bolts that hold the rails firmly in place. Your workers have the work space they need to get any job done.
If you are considering work platform systems for any manufacturing production line here are a few things that you should consider.
1. Always consider the safety of workers that will be working around complex dangerous machines that apply heat to substances, grind, chop, and shred. In food manufacturing facilities these processes are done on a large scale. It is imperative to offer workers high-level fall protection.
2. Always consider adaptability and flexibility. The complex machinery used in food processing facilities is shaped in many different ways. You should only consider platform systems that can be configured around the shape of machinery. ErectaStep platforms can be formed around food vats, industrial grinders and other processing equipment. This creates a safer more comfortable work environment. A one size fits all work platform is not the correct solution for food processors.
3. Choose a food processing work platform that will not interfere with normal production schedules during installation. Most of our systems can be installed with ease in less than a day. Assembly, in most cases, can be done with two workers using minimal tools and a standard hand truck.
4. Choose a platform system that does not rust, or corrode. Each platform has to be scrubbed after each production cycle. Our platforms are constructed to withstand the use of constant water and solvents.
ErectaStep offers an immediate safety solution for many of the areas in a food processing plant that needs a work platform. ErectaStep helps keep your workers safe, and helps you to maintain an orderly, sterile work environment.
Contact ErectaStep today to get your company on the right track toward keeping your food processing plant safe, clean and looking good. ErectaStep has created platform systems for the food industry for over 20 years. Getting a work platform installed starts with placing a call. Call ErectaStep today!